domingo, 11 de abril de 2021

April 4, 2021 thinking about you song

april 11/ 2021 after reading they both die at the end

is raining here today. the breeze is cold, and the trees shake. 

how do I explain how I feel? I feel like I love you. so, tell me how do deal with this rainy day because I cannot feel this way. you are on my mind, and I am scared that I will not see you today, but then when I have seen you, I have been difficult fighting with this internal rain. I feel like I want you, and I want to be close of you all the time. I do not want to be obsessed; I just want to it to feel right.

I miss you. this book I just finished reading remind me even more of you. Signs sometimes does not exist unless we are looking for them, maybe that is why I can see a sign in the last pages of this book that guide me to you. I am sorry I have been so handful, and I am scared about the future. I wish I could be stronger, but I everyday inside me feels like weak storm. you are so patient and good. you always choose me, and I am still scared that you would not. I need to improve because I want us to last. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario